Manager – ACA/ACCA Qualified
Griffin Chartered Accountants are looking for an experienced individual that is either an ACA or ACCA qualified manager or assistant manager. The successful candidate will have at least 2 years post qualification experience. You will have a mixed portfolio of clients, as well as working with the rest of the management team to coach and develop more junior members of staff. You will be based in our Honiton office. Audit experience is preferred but this is not essential.
The role will be varied, involving a mix of reviewing accounts jobs, corporate and personal tax returns, as well as audit engagements (dependent on previous experience). This is a great opportunity for the right individual to be part of a growing team, with opportunity for development and further progression.
The role can be somewhat tailored to fit your previous experience and could either be suitable for a qualified senior, looking to progress to assistant manager, or a more experienced manager looking for further progression.
Support would be provided for the completion of CPD courses and further individual development.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing a portfolio of clients, to include companies, sole traders and partnerships
- Providing tax planning advice for clients as opportunities arise
- Supporting the partner and other managers in the smooth running of the offices
- Line managing assistants and senior staff
- The opportunity to manage charity and audit clients (dependent on previous experience)
- Quoting for new work, with the opportunity to contribute to the continued growth of the firm
As a key member of the team, the successful candidate will work closely with the partner, and other managers, with the opportunity to shape their own role and contribute positively to the growth of the firm.
Salary dependent upon experience. Plus private healthcare and company car or car allowance.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org